Provide sales attention and services to the healthcare and medical professionals within a defined geographic territory to meet the Company’s sales target.
- Execute sales and marketing plan/activities to ensure that the Company’s sales target is maximized.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the medical aesthetic professionals to ensure that the Company has a strong client base.
- Deliver product presentations to the medical aesthetic professionals to ensure that the Company’s clients have a thorough understanding of the products.
- Conduct market and competitor research to ensure that the Company’s business is informed and one step ahead.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with Key Opinion Leaders to ensure that the Company has a consistent supply of clients.
- Regularly attend Company meetings, data presentations and briefings to ensure that information regarding the Company’s business is up to date.
- Participate in workshops or seminars to build business connections and educate the medical aesthetic professionals on the Company’s products to secure future purchasing commitments.
- Respond to client needs and complaints regarding products and services in a timely and professional manner to ensure their commitment to the Company’s business.
- Plan and manage weekly work schedules with the Senior Sales Manager to enable an efficient and effective work execution.
- Conduct performance review in a timely manner with the Senior Sales Manager to ensure that performance is aligned with the Company’s business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the Company conducts business with integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Medicine, Biology, Science or equivalent.
- General knowledge of the medical aesthetic semantics, products and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Persuasive manner and the ability to deal with professionals who hold differing belief and values.
- Proactive and positive personality.
- Ability to work independently and produce results.
- Business awareness and analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferably in dealing with the medical aesthetic professionals and aesthetic industry.