Provide sales attention and services to the healthcare and medical professionals within a defined geographic territory to meet the Company’s sales target.
- Strategize and execute Sales and Marketing plan/activities for Vitrolife to ensure that the Company’s sales target is maximized.
- Deliver product presentations to the healthcare and medical professionals to ensure that the Company’s clients have a thorough understanding of the products offered in Vitrolife.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the healthcare and medical professionals to ensure that the Company has a strong client base.
- Conduct market and competitor research to ensure that the Company’s business is informed and one step ahead.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with Key Opinion Leaders for the business unit of Vitrolife to ensure that the Company has a consistent supply of clients.
- Regularly attend Company meetings, data presentations and briefings to ensure that information regarding the Company’s business is up to date.
- Plan and manage weekly work schedules with the Business Manager to ensure activities are aligned with the Company’s business objectives.
- Compliance with the Company policies and local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the Company conducts business with integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Science or equivalent.
- General knowledge of the medical device semantics, products and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Persuasive manner and the ability to deal with professionals who hold differing belief and values.
- Proactive and positive personality.
- Ability to work independently and produce results.
- Business awareness and analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferably in dealing with healthcare professionals and the medical industry.
- Ability to work independently and produce results. Business awareness and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel independently.