- Handles full sets of accounts, maintaining general ledger, process & record all revenues and expenses (AR and AP), intercompany transactions.
- Manage and maintain an inventory transaction system to ensure that there is an appropriate control over the Company’s business inventory.
- Perform monthly closing activities and prepares monthly financial statements with variance analysis.
- Prepare annual financial statements in compliance with Accounting standards.
- Monitor cash flow & prepare monthly cash flow forecast report, highlighting requirements.
- Check and process staff claims for payment in accordance with company policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma, bachelor degree or professional studies in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial semantics and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels
- Business awareness and analytical skills
- Ability to present information and negotiate with people at all levels
- Ability to operate computerized accounting or financial software
- Excellent time management
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of rightfulness
- Minimum 3 years of experience specifically in an accounting or finance position.
Finance and Accounting/Auditing