- Recruit the right talent for identified positions through a strategic recruitment process to ensure that manpower needs of the Company are met within a specified timeline.
- Analyze, search and implement new sources of recruitment to establish an active and passive candidate recruiting to ensure that the Company has a consistent supply of suitable talents.
- Act as the main contact person with hiring managers/business partners on all matters related to talent recruitment in a manner that will support their manpower and business operations needs.
- Document and maintain all applicants’ and interview database to ensure that HR internal databank is up to date to optimise talent search efforts.
- Identify and carry out staff engagement initiatives for all staff in a manner that will enhance their motivation level and support the creation of positive organizational climate.
- Handle and manage staff grievance /disciplinary cases in order to mitigate industrial relations risks that will protect both the interests of the company and staff.
- Coordinate with outsourced industrial relations consultancy company on industrial relations matters to ensure an effective and efficient labour management is put in place.
Training and Development
- Organize and coordinate training sessions through strategic partnership with training providers and internal customers to achieve set goals.
- Liaison with external trainers and help identify and negotiate the best available programs.
- Administer pre and post-training operations and administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Familiar with Employment Act & Industrial Relations prodecure is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with people at all levels