- Participate and contribute to innovation and adding business value to processes.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure Salesforce and existing business applications align with the organization’s goals, as well as stakeholders’ needs.
- Improve our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance Salesforce implementation and adoption.
- Creating and implementing the source code for existing and new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs of existing application.
- Ability to developing and interfacing with databases using RDBMS scripting.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Carry out regular security and performance checks.
- Study the current industry and future technology trend and adding value to system and application ecosystem.
- Stay on track of the application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned by immediate superior.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Possess a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Software development background in .NET frameworks and SQL.
- Salesforce implementation and adoption experience.
- Experience in RPA UiPath and any Business Intelligence Tools is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- System integration testing experience (good to have but not mandatory).
- Experience in IT projects in pharmaceutical industry (good to have but not mandatory).