- Design, develop and conduct training modules that is required by specific target groups in line with company’s identified objectives.
- Conduct sales trainings for sales staff to ensure they are proficient in the selling cycle and help company in growing its business.
- Carry out training needs analysis evaluations and surveys to measure sales training effectiveness and for future sales effectiveness training programs.
- Carry out on-the-job coaching in the field to guide the sales force in selling skills that will help the company enlarge its market sales and contribute towards business growth.
- Design, develop and carry out training programs related to sales leadership skills to people managers in a manner that will improve their sales leadership competency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline; Medicine, Pharmacy, Science or equivalent.
- Sales training knowledge.
- General knowledge of the medical semantics, products and practices.
- Interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Creative in formulating and designing programs
- Positive approach in training delivery
- Sales especially in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of module or training program design and instructional design and methodologies
- Exposure of coaching, mentoring and performance-monitoring techniques is a distinctive advantage
- MS Office
- Effective training and presentation skills